Thursday, 10 April 2014

Tag - Life in letters


I was tagged by the lovely Amy from blendingbeauty to do the 'Life in letters' tag.  This has taken me ages to do - sorry but basically we have to use all the letters of the alphabet to write some facts about ourselves.  So here goes...

A - animals - I studied biology for my undergraduate degree and found the animal topics particularly interesting.  I also love David Attenborough I think he is so inspirational!
B - blogging - I'm new to blogging and although I dont get to do it too often, because of my work commitments, I really enjoy it and it gives me something else to focus on. 
C - crisps - they are my downfall! I eat them all the time and could eat them constantly! When I was younger I used to have a thing for cucumber! 
D - dancing - right I am no pro but one of the things I love to do is dance, even if it is bad/cheesy dancing! I enjoy going to clubs for the dancing and will often bogey around in my car/room. 
E - Europe - one day I would like to travel to different countries and cities in Europe particularly Switzerland, Belgium and Germany. 
F - friends and family - these are the most important things in my life. They mean the world to me and are there for the fun and sad times. 
G - guitar - when I was younger I used to play electric guitar for a few years and really enjoyed it. Unfortunately when I went to uni I stopped as I moved away but I still have my guitar so could pick it up and jam one day if I felt like it! 
H - hungry - I always seem to be hungry! Food is something that I really enjoy. I like going out to restaurants and trying new cuisine. I also enjoy cooking when I have the time. 
I - Italian food - pizza, pasta, mozzarella - do I need to say anymore?
J - Jennifer, my name, although I prefer Jen, also for Jonathan, the name of my boyfriend. 
K - Kindle - I don't get much chance to read but when I do it's great.  I've recently finished Game of thrones and find my kindle such an easy way to read books.  I've been taking it to the gym when I've been cycling - it helps to pass the time!
L - laughing - I absolutely love to have a laugh and joke around. Most of my friend make me laugh and I feel that having a giggle and laughing is one of the best things in life! 
M - Mum (and dad) - my rocks, I'm so lucky to have them :)
N - Nottingham - where I did my undergraduate degree, I loved it there, it's a great city and the university campus was so pretty! I had a great three years :). 
O - Options.  Ok I found this one really hard but came up with options.  In life I like to have options and help others to think about their options - there is always a silver lining!
P - purple - my favourite colour.
Q - Quidditch - man I'd love to play it!
U - USA - I was a little stuck for this one however I was thinking about New York and realised 'N' was taken so this one seems the next best thing. I had wanted to travel to New York for years and last year I was lucky enough to go with my family at Easter. It was the BEST time and lived up to all my dreams. I constantly think about it and ideally would love to teach out there but I don't think I'm confident enough to go for it! I would also love to travel to other areas of America, especially the south. 
R - Rich - my brother - another rock in my life.  It's great how close we are. 
S - Sandwiches - I do love a great sandwich. I often have cravings for egg and cress and prawn and mayo.  I like any sandwich that has a full filling!
T - teaching - it had to be this, such a big part of my life! 
U - University - I had a great time at both the Universities I went to (undergrad and PGCE).  I went when it wasn't ridiculously priced but it was such a great experience and I learnt so many new things and helped me to gain more independence. 
V - Vacations - I love being on holiday, even if it is just chilling at home and not going anywhere.  After working super hard all week any rest is much appreciated!
W - Wimbledon - I love tennis and before I taught I would go every year for ground entry tickets.  I also worked there as a steward for security (the longest shifts ever!). 
X - Xmas - Christmas time is so special - again a chance to spend quality time with friends and family (and a break from school)
Y - YapYapYap - I enjoy having a chat and talking with friends. (I struggled with that one if you couldn't tell!)
Z - Zoombinis - anyone else remember this incredible computer game? I loved it, it's where you created little characters with different features and played maths games to move level and get your zoombinis to Zoombini land.  Ah I wish I could still play!

Ha that was actually pretty hard, I did struggle a bit and some are very tenuous! 

I would like to tag the following people to have a go as I would like to learn more about them :)

Charlotte at makeup by candlelight
Jess at beingmejess
Bethany at Polished Couture
Rinica at rinicawrites.blogspot.co.uk

Jen xx

https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10466441
 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tag, I love David Attenborough his documentaries are always so interesting :) x

    http://rinicawrites.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - would love to have him at a dinner party!!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the nomination! I think this will take me a while to do but i'll enjoy writing it. I'll let you know when the post is up :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, don't worry it took me forever!! Will look forward to reading it :)

      Delete