Monday, 28 April 2014

Review: L'oreal L'Extraordinaire Liquid Lipstick by Color Riche

I was really intrigued when the L'oreal L'Extraordinaire Liquid Lipstick by Color Riche lip products hit the shelves.  I am a great fan of the L'Oreal GlamShine Stain Splash lip glosses and so wanted to see what differences this product had to offer.  I have to say I was a little confused as to what this product was - is it a lip gloss, lipstick or lip stain?  It seems to have a combination of all three but as the name suggests it is a liquid lipstick!



 I really like the GlamShine Stain Splash line as they are long-lasting, glossy and easy to apply and wear and so I was hoping for similar things with this line - I wasn't disappointed!

I only have one of the line - 500 Molto Mauve - a lovely purple toned pink, very similar to my lip colour.  It glides on super well and does not leave my lips feeling dry.  I love the effect it gives, my lips look fuller and it's such a pretty colour.  I really like the shade of Molto Mauve, it reminds me of Syrup (my favourite MAC lipstick shade) and is a fab neutral/everyday shade for me. 



This product also smells delicious, like sweeties, this might put some people off but I love it!  I know I will get so much use out of these product particularly when I am going for an everyday look or wearing a heavy eye look.  As you can see from the picture above it does have a little shimmer in it but I can deal with that easily!

Have you tried any of the shades from this range? What are your opinions?

Jen xx

https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10466441

No comments:

Post a Comment