Saturday, 4 January 2014

Empties #1 - definite repurchases

When I see empties videos or blog posts I always look for ones that have reviews of the products they use, so that it what I am going to do!

The first thing I want to say is that I loved all of these products!  I have already repurchased the L'oreal Gentle Make-Up Remover for eyes and have a back up of different scents of the Body Shop Body Butters. 

 
I purchased the body butters when at a Body Shop party, they had many gifts that were reduced and I think my mum even won one of the body butters in a game.  The scents we got were Blueberry, Papaya and Peach.  We weren't able to smell all of the butters but I am so happy with the ones we did get, they are delicious!  I think the fruit body butters are always delicious and juicy smelling (if that's even a thing!). 



I also love the consistency of the butters, they are smooth and thick but massage and sink into the skin well.  I didn't overload the product but my arms and legs stayed moisturised throughout the day, I could smell them on my skin for a good part of the morning but they did not hold their scent on my skin all day, perhaps they would have if I had piled it on!  I have had the Soap and Glory body butters before but much prefer the Body Shop ones.

Since having these my boyfriend bought we a mango one for my birthday which again is equally scrumptious and my brother bought me the Vitamin E and Olive versions for Christmas.

I have also really enjoyed the L'oreal Gentle Make-Up Remover for eyes.  I found that my cleanser could sting my eyes a little but if I used this product first I was able to use less of the cleanser around my eye area.  It removes my make-up well, even heavy night out eye looks, and is gentle as the name suggests.  The only downsize is the size of the product as it can be used up quite quickly. 

Have you tried any of these products, do you have favourites that you continually repurchase?

Jen xx   

No comments:

Post a Comment