Tuesday, 29 October 2013

Review - Endless silky eye pen, Pixi

Whilst I was browsing on Feelunique I saw these eye pencils and immediately became intrigued by them.  I own one other item from Pixi (a large shadow, blush and lipstick palette) which I received as a gift around 2 years ago and I have really enjoyed the quality of.  I liked the colour range that these offered, mainly the purple and nude colour (which I thought would be good for highlighting the inner corner). 





This pack was £16.99 and I actually ended up getting it from the Pixi website as it was sold out on Feelunique.  This kit contains 5 mini eye pencils in the shades; Black Noir, Black Cocoa, Deep Plum, Sage Gold and Oyster Glow, it also contains a sharpener (handy!). 










I'm really liking these pencils, they glide on smoothly without scratching at the skin.  They also blend well if blended straight away but also have a long lasting time when they have settled onto the skin.   

What are your favourite eye liners/pencils?

http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10466441

Jen xx

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous shades. I haven't tried Pixi, but these colors are beautiful! Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Charlotte. I really like the Pixi brand, they seem very good with their customers! x

      Delete