Sunday, 29 September 2013

Beauty Haul - Boots

It's ridiculous how long ago I bought these products but as the school season has started I've been busy, busy, busy planning and marking etc.  But as they say better late than never!

I popped into Boots as I needed to replace my ever so loved Neutrogena lip balm (which they have sadly discontinued, so I didn't end up buying) but ended up spotting some discounts and as always ended up with more than intended!



























I had wanted to try the expert face brush from Real Techniques as it is a very talked about and as it was buy one get one half price on these brushes I decided to pick it up with the Real Techniques shading brush.  I have really been enjoying both these brushes, as with all Real Techniques they are great qaulity and apply make-up really well. 






 I bought the Natural Collection eyeshadow in 'Snow Storm' because I wanted a separate highlighting colour as most I own are in palettes.  Although it was a bargain it is quite chalky (as you can see from the pictures) however it will be useful. 






My last purchase was spotted when I was at the dangerous till area.  I have always wanted to try 'coralista 'by Benefit but the price tag and bulky packaging always put me off.  Plus I have multiple blushes already.  However after spotting this package (a mini 'Coralista' and 'Sun beam') for £9.50 I couldn't resist picking it up for a try. 





I have to say the blush is lovely and something I can see myself wearing for evenings out.  It does come in the most awful packaging - yes I know I moaned about the bulky packaging but this is the polar opposite - flimsy as anything, but I can look past that for the product inside.  The 'Sun beam' is something that just came as a bonus and I have been enjoying using it, it's a lovely golden colour, different to the pinky MeMeMe highlighting product I use. 






















Have you been buying anything lately?

Jen xx









2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the RT brushes so much, but when I get them they are beautifully pristine and it's almost a shame to mess them up LOL. Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know how you feel!! The buffing brush and stippling brush are my favourite x

      Delete